Make Money Online

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Got some Free Time? Try this for an offline cashflow.

1. www.goleads.com $9, download their shit
2. call small businesses, ask for the owner or manager, when they pick up say: "Hi, my name is _____. First, I just want to let you know that I am NOT selling anything, I just want to know what about your company's health insurance are you not happy with?"

Most will say they're fine, however, 1 out of 7 times (ymmv) they will answer with what they're not happy about. Keep a spreadsheet of these people (name, business name, # of employees, what their answer was... goleads has all of this info, you can just copy it over and fill in on your own what they're not happy about)

Head on over to places like insurance-forums.net (this is where you have to do work, im not listing all of my sources) and give out a few sample leads, they WILL come back for more, you can sell these for like $10-$20 PER LEAD. I can get like 20+ leads in an hour.

Just little things like this in your free time while your watching t.v. and you can be on your way to some money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment