OK first off let me say this is a quick way to make some slow long term money. Something you could spend 20 min a day doing to make some good money 2-3 months down the road.
All you will be learning how to do is how to make and upload certain videos to youtube that will appeal to the masses.. Easy right?
I started this experiment back in February. I uploaded 3 videos to test my idea and these are the results thus far:


Step 1 Pick a new song of any genre that's popular or just sounds awesome.
Step 2 Download a bunch of random pictures of your chosen artist from Google. Get around 10-20 pics of your artist or anything relating to the song.
Step 3 Download Sony Vegas Pro 9.0b or any other video editing software.
Step 4 Insert song mp3 + pictures and make a video for your song. Encode into wmv format (best for youtube)
Step 5 Upload video to youtube. Make keywords and tags for it really simple. dont stuff them! This is where your luck comes into play. I haven't had time to figure out how Youtube video SEO works but its pretty random. I uploaded 3 videos, 2 of them sorta flunked and 1 of them got ranked on 1st page of results and just raped. So its going to take uploading a volume of vids until you get a few good popular ones. Just keep your tags and description really simple and basic is my best advice.
attn: if your videos audio gets muted after you upload it and there is a msg about a Copyright music filter. Use this to bypass it -> http://digitalgangster.com/4um/showt...ghlight=filter
Step 5 Throw a link to a CPA Mobile offer in your video description. You can SU here if you need a CPA network who has good mobile offers.
I have my videos linking to http://RingtoneRue.com
Step 6 Do this everyday to make some good $ in 2-3 months.
Step 7 Make $ Not Drama
Closing
Basically I was bored, spent 20 minutes making 3 videos and uploaded them and forgot about them. Its generated $90.50 so far and keeps growing.
Now lets say I had uploaded 3 a day. In theory, I would be making 10-20x more by now. More views >> More traffic >> More $$$
It isn't really hard to make money online. There are so many different ways to get traffic. All you have to do is be unique and creative and you can become a millionaire no problem. This experiment shows that all you have to do is actually put some time and effort into a hustle and you can generate $$ from it no problem! I made some $$ just fucking around for 20min.
Slow Money Is Better Than No Money
All you will be learning how to do is how to make and upload certain videos to youtube that will appeal to the masses.. Easy right?
I started this experiment back in February. I uploaded 3 videos to test my idea and these are the results thus far:
Step 1 Pick a new song of any genre that's popular or just sounds awesome.
Step 2 Download a bunch of random pictures of your chosen artist from Google. Get around 10-20 pics of your artist or anything relating to the song.
Step 3 Download Sony Vegas Pro 9.0b or any other video editing software.
Step 4 Insert song mp3 + pictures and make a video for your song. Encode into wmv format (best for youtube)
Step 5 Upload video to youtube. Make keywords and tags for it really simple. dont stuff them! This is where your luck comes into play. I haven't had time to figure out how Youtube video SEO works but its pretty random. I uploaded 3 videos, 2 of them sorta flunked and 1 of them got ranked on 1st page of results and just raped. So its going to take uploading a volume of vids until you get a few good popular ones. Just keep your tags and description really simple and basic is my best advice.
attn: if your videos audio gets muted after you upload it and there is a msg about a Copyright music filter. Use this to bypass it -> http://digitalgangster.com/4um/showt...ghlight=filter
Step 5 Throw a link to a CPA Mobile offer in your video description. You can SU here if you need a CPA network who has good mobile offers.
I have my videos linking to http://RingtoneRue.com
Step 6 Do this everyday to make some good $ in 2-3 months.
Step 7 Make $ Not Drama
Closing
Basically I was bored, spent 20 minutes making 3 videos and uploaded them and forgot about them. Its generated $90.50 so far and keeps growing.
Now lets say I had uploaded 3 a day. In theory, I would be making 10-20x more by now. More views >> More traffic >> More $$$
It isn't really hard to make money online. There are so many different ways to get traffic. All you have to do is be unique and creative and you can become a millionaire no problem. This experiment shows that all you have to do is actually put some time and effort into a hustle and you can generate $$ from it no problem! I made some $$ just fucking around for 20min.
Slow Money Is Better Than No Money
No comments:
Post a Comment